Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brrrrr somebody left the door open...

Man, we hit 84 degrees yesterday and overnight someone up north left the doors open, this morning the wind chill is 21 degrees with the forecast of freezing rain later this evening and tomorrow. Welcome back to work!!! Ugh!!! The wind is howling and rattling windows upsetting my "girls". I put a brisket and a pot of beans on for dinner, house is clean, clothes are washed and put away....so....I get to play with my scrapping. Yippeeeeeee!!! My sister and BIL sent this photo collage of Ruby's first day, that her Uncle Jeff created, to me and I just had to make a page to show off his handywork. He took the photos and made the beautiful collage. I just framed it with a frame from A Piece of the Past by 2MrsSumners, a paper frame by Attic Treasures, Vintage Lace background and frame of lace by CJS' Creations and some paisley highlights from Designs by Donna's Paisley kit and the lettering is Old English. I kind of like the vintage look all this gives the lovely photo. Just look at those little rose petal lips and the clear eyes and tiny fingers....she looks so perfect. Congratulation Jason and Christina on another lovely daughter. Jeff you do lovely work and Jim & Kathy, thanx for sharing all the photos. Love to all....later...I am off to play some more. Later y'all, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment