Monday, January 19, 2009

Love is Always Forever

Got this gorgeous new FREE kit by CJS Creations called Always & Forever (click on the blinkie link on the right) and had some new closer up photos of my "girls" so just had to make this page. I made a couple of QP's for CJS' Creations page and decided to use one of them. Hope you like it!

My office computer died last week and I have been using my laptop. Since it was a holiday today with no mail or bank services, I took the day off to search for a new computer, bought one and just got home from delivering it to my office. Needless to say, next couple of days should be fun with transitioning everything back to a PC from my laptop (like it was from my old PC to the laptop, what a nightmare).
Hope you all had a great weekend (and if you had today off too) and that you have a terrific week ahead. Chat later as I am about tired out for this day. More next time y'all! Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment