Monday, January 5, 2009

Meet Maithili


I call this page Mother's Love, Father's Pride and Grandma's Joy! I have some pictures of my boss' granddaughter that I wanted to share with you. This is Maithili (My-thili), she was born 12-15-08 weighing in at 7 pds 2 oz and 20 inches long. Look at all her hair. When I first saw her she was less than 10 hours old. These are photos taken at the hospital and the day she went home. Grandma, Radha, Mama, Lakshmi, and Dad, Deepak, are so very proud. They are the couple Mike and I went to India for their wedding in January of 2006. Lakshmi was 10 yrs old when I went to work for her mother. Now she is a doctor, wife and mother! I did not work today because of the icy weather so I tried some different things with my PS program in collaging these photos. I used a frame from Attic Treasures Background Frames and the WordArt is by Jayprem. Gotta go check on my chili, chat later y'all. Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment