Thursday, February 4, 2010

Its raining AGAIN!!!

I want to see some sunshine!!! We are seeing rain again now, but have had gloomy gray overcast skies now for over a week! It is chilly still, but not the bitter cold of last weekend. Here are some more of the pages I did last weekend of Margaret and Hayden, Amy & Michael and yes even me...LMAO!! Hope you enjoy your lovely Thursday...the weekend is almost here! Yippee!! Make lots of memories to share today! Chat later, y'all! Luv, Matthis is cutie pie Hayden on her horsey! Her mama, Margaret, is on the real horse in the background. I snitched these photos off Facebook. The kit is a freebie called Little Sheriff Add On by Cjournet13.Margaret is such a lovely young lady, I got this from her Facebook site. The QP is a Touch of Turquoise by Black Cat Designs.this is another of Hayden for a challenge on SBF of all shades of Pink. This photo, I too, snitched from Facebook. Several freebies were used here, mainly from Mystica thru SBF and the Cluster was a freebie with no TOU.These lovebirds of course, are Amy & Michael. I took this photo at Thanksgiving in 2007! They are to be married September 4, 2010. The QP is a freebie by CAJOLINE called Red Valentine and Wordart is by Jaelop Designs.Yep, this is me, photo made by Teri last week. I used a freebie from the As Time Goes By Blog Train from 2009 by llh or Designs by Teri as the TOU states. Thanx for visiting y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment