Saturday, February 20, 2010

Such a sad day!


Missed a whole day of blogging and scrapbooking yesterday! Opened up my Scrapbook Flair site and got the distressing news that Barb (Baroochi to friends) of Melbourne Australia had passed away. I was so moved I just had to make her sister Mowg a page to share my heartbreak with her.Just know that time and memories will heal all of you! I will sorely miss their bantering back and forth and Barb's lovely encouraging comments. May she rest in peace and her Angel spirit watch over her family. My prayers and sympathy are sent to Mowg & Sam and the rest of the family, real and extended! I thank all the designers for their freebies that I used in this card, Cuddlebeez, Blue Memorys, Random Thoughts, Miss Scarlett and Jacquie. Hope y'all have a great weekend, will catch up with you later. Luv, Mat

1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful of you and this is so touching, Mat! I share the same sentiments with you. Barb will be greatly missed and I hope Mowg (and family) will be comforted with all the care and love from her friends in SBF..
    Sending you lots of love and hugs.. Rose

    ReplyDelete