Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My "daughter" Teri

This is my "daughter, so she says" Teri and Barbara, the lady (who has Alzheimer's) that she takes care of M-F! They were by the house for lunch last Friday when I took this photo. The freebie QP is called Authentic by Marta M Designs and the WA is by Linda at Random Thoughts.This is Teri & her fiance Jason. The freebie QP is by Linda at Random Thoughs, thanx so much Linda for your generosity in sharing your lovely work.Here's another of Teri in a freebie QP called Romance by CAJOLINE ScrapsAnd last but not least, I just adore this photo of her, so I created and blended and mirrored it to get this. I like it, hope you do too, the paper BG is from SBF-Aromatherapy download. That's it for today, still have lots more I did over the weekend, will share later. Hope you have a wonderful day, maybe making lots of memories to scrap and share!! Chat more later, y'all! Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment