Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not Raining, but cool and cloudy soooo...

Another day of scrapping was in order....LOL! Do I need an excuse...NO WAY!! SBF is running another challenge of Family Matters-Aunts. Someone on the page has to be an aunt and since I am to 4 nephews and 2 nieces...I had to make 4 pages. Hope you enjoy looking at them and have a marvelous Saturday making memories...I am off here to do some cleaning yet! Chat more next time...luv y'all! MatThese R my sister Kathy's boys, Jason & Jeff. Jason is the one that nicknamed me Aunt Neenie. I concocted the photo of the 3 of us from a family photo taken in May of 2009. Used kit 17/30 by Cuddlebeez.Sebrina is my brother "Pepper" 's daughter. I used BG from KDK Berry Sparkler Taster and Frames by HBFIC-Let's Be Thankful (recolored)These R my sister Penny's twins, Lance & Lamar, another concocted photo of the 3 of us.The BG is from Lance's wedding in 2008, my photo was placed between them. This is 11/30 by Cuddlebeez and Wordart is by Linda at Random Thoughts.And last, but certainly not least, is Penny's daughter Amy. She is the baby of the nieces and nephews and is now engaged to be married, do I feel old??? Nah!! The photo of me was made 1-29-10 and the one of Amy is from Lance's wedding in May of 2008. The kit is a freebie from Cuddlebeez called Forever Young!

No comments:

Post a Comment