Friday, August 3, 2012

Sunshine Award

Donna---at Donna's Digital Creations nominated me for a Sunshine Award....Thank you Donna, I appreciate it very much. Ok...here are the simple rules for this award.

First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. (ck)
Next, answer the following 10 questions about yourself. (ck)

Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.  Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award. (ck)

Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog! (ck)




OK, here go the questions! Your gonna know a few things about me that maybe you don't wanna know....LOL!

1.  Favorite Color-Sunshine Yellow is my absolute favorite color.
2.  Favorite animal-that's a hard one....duh....CATS (I only have 3 indoor and 6 outdoor now)
3.  Favorite number-13 always has been.
4.  Favorite Drink-non-alcoholic is water, but alcoholic is ice cold beer (yep, I'm a redneck girl).
5.  Facebook or Twitter-FACEBOOK.
6.  Good Book or Good Movie-Well I love both, but since I have my IPAD, I read a lot more especially Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy (I am in midst of 3rd book already) and I read even while watching a movie (yes, I can concentrate on both at the same time)!
7.  My passion-Family, Friends, My fur gurls and Digiscrapping.
8.  Giving or getting gifts-Giving is more fun for me, but...I like receiving too, even if it is a surprise award!
9.  Favorite Day-All of them now that I work from home (Loving it)
10.Favorite Flower-Yellow Rose

OK...that's enough about me...can't wait to hear about these nominees:

Angelscrapper
Miss Gerri
Miss Scarlett
Miss Edna
Miss Judy 
Ginger's House
Never Forget Memories
Scrapiness Down Under
Tea For Two Scraps
With a Russian Dutch Heart

That's all for this time...chat more later! Luv, Mat


3 comments:

  1. SWEET! Thank you for my award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I was sorry to read of the loss of your friend. The gravel and the "slow down" ruts on the sides of the highway are very dangerous to cycle riders. I've been following your trip and it sounds like you've been having a really grand time. Good for you. Hope your day is a bit cooler and fun. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mat for that lovely award. I don;t know if I will do this one, just already had a hard time with the last one to come up with things about me LOL.
    But ever so much appreciated you thought of me for the award.
    Have a fantastic weekend
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete