Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wow, new look AND another Award!

My blog fairy, Linda (Random Thoughts) not only created the new lovely look to my blog, but she gave me a Blog Ribbon Award as well. Here's the award...and the rules!1) post the rules
2) Name 5 of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in blogsphere.
3) Name 5 things you love
4) Name 5 things you hate (or dislike)
5) Pass it on to 5 other bloggers and let them know by a comment

FABULOUS MOMENTS-The vacation I just took with my sister, her daughter, her daughter-in-law, her granddaughter to visit with our sister in Illinois. Meeting my friend Miss Scarlett for the first time. My 38th birthday (2 strippers!!!)My niece's wedding! Making it to retirement age!
THINGS I LOVE-my Family. Fabulous Friends. My Cats. My Blog sisters. Digiscrapping!
THINGS I DISLIKE- Extreme heat. Unfaithfulness. Deceit. Two faced people. Drama Queens!
Now for 5 people---- Miriam, Donna,
Can't send it to Linda or Kyra as they have already got one and sent it to me and Linda used all my contacts and I don't have 5 blogs to send it too, especially since I just exhausted my list with the award before. Wow! Anyhow, just be glad it is not for Facebook....I could rack up a lot of them there! LOL!
back to the Olympics, the girls are playing volleyball and I LOVE to watch them...chat more later! Luv, Mat

3 comments:

  1. Oh this bloglayout is just beautiful!!! And how nice it's done with one my kits!!!
    Great idea to blend in the pics of your cats!
    Thanks for drawing my attention to your layout. Just LOVE it.!
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mat for the award- "I think"! LOL I just gotta find time to do -the 5 people. Been having trouble with computer too.
    Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new look is quite lovely. The lavender color is so peaceful. It's 5 a.m. and in two hours I can go home. Woo Hoo, can't wait. then I'll be off until Sunday night. Sor of like a mini vacation. lol. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete