Wednesday, August 1, 2012

R.I.P. Merlyn Hartman


My dear friend, Merlyn Hartman, died in a motorcycle accident while riding in Canada on July 31st.   He was headed for Alaska when he ran into some gravel in a curve on the highway. He was a devoted husband to Alyce, who was not with him on this trip. He was super safety conscious and a very active member of GWRRA. He always had a smile like the one above on his face. He will be missed by all who knew him. Goodbye Merlyn, have fun riding with those riders that left earlier, I am sure there are gorgeous roads to ride in heaven.  Mat

(I used a QP and word art by Linda at Random Thoughts)

1 comment:

  1. It's always a shock to hear about an accident and then the fatal outcome. My condolances to you and his family.
    I am sure he will be riding with other motorriders, having a big smile, over the heavenly roads in that special world.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete