Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cooler days...wow!

We haven't had a triple digit day in awhile now! OK so the lower 90's is still Hot to most folks, but to us, this is a bit of relief! LOL! We got a brief 2-3 min shower last evening, but nothing to write about :) Hope this means we are on the downhill side of summer and fall is approaching! (not just on the calendar either)!
My "sister" Nina and I visited with a friend that is having her house repainted and has decided to purchase some new furniture, so Nina and I bought some of the pieces she is replacing! I got a dresser and night stand and a TV entertainment center with enough room to "hide" most of my CD's! Loving how my "new" furniture looks!
Here are a few more pages I've created, hope you enjoy looking at them. I sure enjoyed making them and want to thank all the lovely designers with the generous hearts that give us so many freebies to play with. BTW, I had another memory book printed of the Road Trip 2012 by AdoramaPix and it is by far the most superior book I have ordered to date and they work FAST too!
Y'all all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend. Praying for all those that have been hit by Issac too! OK outta here for this time, chat more later! Luv, Mat
This is Nina's sister Tressa with her newest granddaughter Bella! just couldn't wait to scrap this lovely photo I stole from her FB acct...LOL! The wordart is by Miss Linda at Random Thoughts. Sorry, forgot to write down name of the freebie kit, I will search for it!
Created this Cat Power wordart using Miriam's Paw alpha! (you can find in on her site for free)the background paper is also from Miriam's Minikit 6!
This is my sister Kathy in the car with all 3 of her grand babies. I took this as we drove up to meet with them. This kit is by Raspberry Road Designs and EK's clusters from same kit.
Poor Amy, she had to get up too early for us to leave, she slept like this for hours as we drove through GA, SC and the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC. The QP is one of Arlene's using a With A Russian Dutch Heart kit.
This family shot I took at one of the rest areas we stopped along the route.This is also on of Kyra's kit at With A Russian Dutch Heart.
This was on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Hayden and mom Maggie! Love Miriam's QP I used too!
This is Amy and I at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN. The QP is by Linda at Random Thoughts, she used a kit by Kyra at WRDH.
All these designers sites can be found in my list of favorites on the lower right of my blog, go visit them for some awesome freebies! Hugs!! Mat

2 comments:

  1. You got busy again, scrapping LOL1 Love how the quickpage of Arlene looks, with sleeping Amy!
    Be happy the weather might be a little warm, but it is always better than cold wind and snow and ice, well, it's nice for a short moment, but I better love some sunny weather, not too warm, but nice and great for getting outdoors.
    Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are just beautiful. I will have to look up the book printing at Adorama. I did not know they did this. Thanks for the info. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete