Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Whew...what a weekend!

First of all, have a happy and lovely day y'all!

My work computer died on Friday....uh oh! Wouldn't even turn on...I spent a lot of time in the floor, unplugging-tracing-replugging and trying everything I knew to reset it...NOPE...not turning on! O My, just another worry, but not too bad of one!!! I called the software place, got all the necessary things to download it to my laptop...this is now my work computer! Got the printer all networked and even got a wireless keyboard (with a 10 key on it) and mouse to use. Got my work all caught up again over the weekend!

We have had some rain and a cool down in the triple digit temps....finally! This morning a cool and lovely 66 degrees! O yes it will climb back to the 90's again, but sure enjoying it now. Hope the yard guy makes an appearance soon....or I will be ticketed by the city for tall grass (not weeds)! Loving it that all is green and growing again, including my Hibiscus is blooming again!

I lazed on Saturday night (watched the Cowboy game) Sunday (watched the Nascar races) Sunday night the Colts/Steeler game! Got lots of good resting of my shoulders, arms and wrists...LOL!

Monday was a really busy, busy day with filing claims and then filing payments and patient charts! Yesterday awoke to a soft slow soaking rain all day...no work to do...so scrapped and scrapped and scrapped, paper and digital....LOL! Needless to say, I need to rest again! ROFL!!

Have not left this house in 4 days, so today, I gotta! Going to the post office for me and for work, the the bank for me and for work and then to buy some kitty cat supplies...yep, they are getting low on food too! So will cut this kinda short...chat more next time! Remember to make lots of memories to share! Luv, Mat
Amy's beautiful smile in a Raspberry Road Design's kit and Miss Linda's Wordart!
Amy stepped into Superman's phone booth as Hayden looked on, Amy became SuperGirl~the frame was created using freebies from Scrapbook Flair 4th of July kit!
Margaret and Amy are great friends as well as sisters-in-law! Used a design by Arlene using With a Russian Dutch Heart's kit and Donna's Digital Designs wordart
They both gonna kill me for this one...Kathy was listening to Hayden and Penny had gotten her tongue stuck in the MD bottle...LOL! This kit is from Arlene and WRDH and Donna's words.
This is a RRD kit and Donna's words to put my great nieces and great nephew in! Just had to use those words....LOL! Jade, Hayden, Ruby and Jayson.
This lovely page was created with my cluster (using Miriam's Minikit 6) and a paper from Kyra at WRDH the family wordart is from Granny Enchanted.
And finally, this is gorgeous Maggie's smile! The QP is from Miriam and all elements are from her Minikit 6 and the lovely words are from Miss Linda at Random Thoughts. You can find all these very generous artists listed in my favs list on the right. Thanx to all of you who offer your hard work for free! XO Mat

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your computer has given up on you. Lucky you still have the laptop!
    Oh whee you have been lazy in the weekend LOL! and why not? We do need sometimes to do not much at all, to get a bit of new energy.
    And a lot of scrapping you did. Some great layouts there.
    Hope to have a lzay day today, weather looks nice, may be another walk(yes, we did make one yesterday, you'll read all about it in my blogpost tomorrow).
    Have a super day.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. I left a reply for you.

    Let's hope you computer doesn't let you down again.

    Take care of yourself.

    Luv Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your PC problems are fixed. Your layouts are just gorgeous. I especially like the "I'm Priceless" one. You have a great day, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete