Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013 to my Family!

From me and the fur girls....hope all have a marvelous and fun day with your loved ones! I made a few pages so no chatting this blog, just the pages. I tried to use some of my favorite designers free Quickpages and even some I created that are freebies on Mirams's Scraps.
Here's mine! This QP is Apaixonados by Neli and Viring Art words overlay. The girls are lined up on my bed asleep.
Here's Kathy & Jim in a QP I created using Raspberry Road Designs Heart Whispers and one of EK Clusters from the same kit.
Here's Jason & Christina on their wedding day....in a frame called Love by Marijja!
Here's Jade with her dolly from Christmas in a frame by Neli.
And Ruby with her dolly also in a frame by Neli (Ruby LOVES purple).
And, their baby...Jayson in a red frame by Neli.
Kathy & Jim's baby....Jeff and his gorgeous bride Tiffany in a QP I created using Kyra-With A Russian Dutch Heart kits-Your Soft Touch & A Smile Works Miracles with a cluster from Arlene and the Word art is by Linda at Random Thoughts.  This is a freebie at Miriam's Scraps. That's it for the Hill Family.
Happy 29th Anniversary as well as Valentine's Day to Penny & Weymond. I put them in a QP I quickly put together from Kyra's kit Falling In Love, I used a cluster by CT Arlene using the same kit and the Word art is FP3 Love Souls from a while back. I recolored one of Kyra's papers for this one. Now, their family....
Lance and Margaret are in a QP for Valentine's from Marijja.
Miss Hayden in her Cinderella dress (latest photo I have of her) in a brag book layout by c4m called sealed kiss.
And of course, here's Amy with her Michael in a QP by MissEdna. Don't they look sweet? They are expecting their first baby in a few months. Did not do a page for Lamar since he is single and I don't have any current photos of him.
Here is my brother's daughter Sebrina and her mother Myrl in a pretty frame by Neli.
Will add more in the morning...so as not to make this too long. Luv, Mat











3 comments:

  1. Querida amiga Mat!
    Estou tão feliz por você ter usado alguns frames que fiz!
    Feliz Dia dos Namorados!
    Deus a abençoe,com amor,Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you! You surely did a lot of pages!
    In a way it is a sad day for me too, because on this day, long ago already, now 21 years ago my mother passed away. But I thought it was also a wonderful day for her to go, and to meet her husband in another world again.
    So I lighted a little candle light to remember her and will not feel sad the whole day. I know she is in oeace, close to her loved ones.
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend Mat!
    I'm so glad you used some frames I did!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    God bless you, with love, Neli.

    ReplyDelete