Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to my FRIENDS!!

Happy Valentine's to all my friends and adopted "sisters"! I so appreciate all of you! Hope you have a most wonderful day with your loved ones! All these designs can be found at the generous designers listed on the right side of this blog. They offer freebies daily to make life easier and the sharing of our memories a lot prettier and i thank all of them.
My sister Nina with her hubby Chuck in a QP I created using several kits of Miriam's! I have this as a freebie on Miriam's Scraps.
Nina's daughter Tammy with her hubby JW in Doce Amor QP by Neli!
My dear friend Jannette and her Mike in a QP again that I have offered as a freebie on Miriam's Scraps!
Here's my "blog fairy" friend Linda (Random Thoughts by Linda) aka MissBoots with her hubby Dennis and her granddaughter Kiera! I used a cluster by Ellen at Raspberry Road Design and the Heart WA is Linda's from a while back.
Here's Miss Gerri with her Al in a page I created using Lesley's kit from 2/12/13 that you can find at Scrapiness Down Under.
Beautiful Scarlett and her Rhett aka Judy and Gary in a QP by Linda using one of Kyra's beautiful kits. You can find this QP at Random Thoughts by Linda.
My original blog fairy Miss Carol and her Charlie in the Valentine's Day Overlay I created at Miriam's Scraps a little while back from one of Miriam's earlier overlays!
Here's Miriam peeking through a QP that I created from her 2012 overlays! I recolored and opened the center heart to create this QP that you can find as a freebie on Miriam's Scraps!
My newest "sister" is Neli Mandel in a cute frame by Marijja! I snitched this photo from her blog where she offers so many cute freebies daily.
This is me in a QP I created using a minikit that Miriam was creating when her attack of appendicitis hit and she could not finish. I thank all my designer friends....Kyra and Arlene at With A Russian Dutch Heart, MissEdna, Donna, Ginger, Nana at Tea for Two Scraps, Lesley at Scrapiness Down Under, Su at Free Spirit, Snowy at Snow Raven, Lanell at Never Forget Memories, Monica at Mgtcs Freebies, Susan and Ellen at Raspberry Road Designs, Scrapbook Flair, DigiScap Depot, Creative Busy Hands and Craft Crave for all you share and give daily! Y'all make my life so very enjoyable! I appreciate your generous hearts and especially your talent! Have a marvelous day! Luv, Mat
Love my new signature from Neli....thanks so very much my dear friend! Hugs!!










4 comments:

  1. Wow, you surely have been busy!! I love your layouts. This is what I should sit down and do with a lot of my photos. I'm hoping to get a few layouts done while I'm on vacation. It will also give me a chance to show my daughter how it's done. She will be with me for a week while I'm in Florida. I haven't seen her since last year, so this is going to be a lot of fun.

    I hope your Valentine's Day has been as nice as mine. This morning Pogo got his travel and good health papers so he's good to go, and then on the way home, we stopped at the accountant's office and got our taxes done. Boy oh boy, does that ever feel good!

    It's time for lunch now. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Querida amiga Mat, estou emocionada com tanto carinho e tanta gentileza!
    Você tem muito bom gosto e dá vida a tudo que você faz, deixa tudo muito gracioso e belo.
    Espero que você seja sempre abençoada hoje e sempre pelo seu coração tão amigo e gentil.
    Querida amiga, muito obrigada!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way of showing!
    And you're so kind to give thanks to all of us.
    As we "designers"love to do what we do, it's nice that we can share with others, but you and all who make such nice things with our kits, make us feel a bit special.
    Big hug to you!
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mat dear friend, I am thrilled with both affection and so kindly!
    You have great taste and gives life to everything you do, let's all very graceful and beautiful.
    I hope you will always be blessed today and always by your heart so fond and gentle.
    Dear friend, thank you!
    Hugs, Neli.

    ReplyDelete