Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my loved ones, sisters, sister-in-law, friends and special family members. I may not be a mother (to human babies anyhow!) but I am a terrific aunt and great aunt and friend. I made these two pages for my sisters Kathy & Penny as a special MD tribute to them. I used the freebie Mother's Day kit for SBF by Sooze. The one for my brother's daughter and mother is a freebie called From the Heart by PascaleA. I hope to add some more later today or tomorrow. To my "special family" members scattered throughout the world, I wish you all a day of happiness, togetherness and most of all love, can't wait to see your tribute pages. Enjoy it y'all! Luv, Mat

This is Kathy's two boys on the top and her 2 granddaughter's on the bottom.

These are Penny's twin boys and daughter and the top right is her daughter-in-law and granddaughters.

This is my brother Edward (Pepper) & Myrl on their wedding day and the best thing to result from their union, their daughter Sebrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment