Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just Plain Cute


Miss Carol's (Angelscrapper) newest kit Maui Sunrise Kit (Freebie on her site) just made me think of my sweet Pumpkin so found a cute photo of her that I have not used yet and made this page! Of course, Miss Linda's Random Thoughts wordart is just the perfect finishing touch too. Hope you enjoy this one!

I've just about got my new computer loaded up with my programs and now will have time to do some scrapping, I hope! Still can't find my Family Tree Maker program though, it is probably still in some of the boxes up in the extra bedroom over the garage. Guess that will motivate me to start sorting through them this weekend. LOL!

Think the rain and the rough weather is over for the rest of this week. Well, back to work, break is over for now! Have a great day and rest of the week, whatever you do, make it fun! Chat more later y'all.....Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment