Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another lovely Tuesday!

Not much going on around here for a change....just some free time to play with photos and scrapping freebies...yippee....my kind of day, especially with this miserable heat and humidity still. Not seen so much humidity in this area in a long long time, but just walking out the door causes you to start dripping! YUCK! Lucky, semi-retired me...I can stay indoors with the AC and fans going nonstop...LOL! Here's a page I did of my girls...of course...don't they look relaxed and lazy? Oreo just loves lying on the bakers rack, MzKitty is either on the bed or my computer desk when I am at it (she is the only one small enough to sit on it) and Pumpkin is going to be at my feet, can you find her on the floor? (she blends in with it so much)! They are so much company!! Okay, gotta get some chores done then I can sit and play on here with no guilt...LOL! Will chat more later, hope y'all all have a terrific day making those memories! Luv, MatI used 2 kits, Dinphy's Precious Pearls BG and the cluster frame is from Pure Purr-fection.

No comments:

Post a Comment