Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thanx for the memories, ladies!


On Sunday morning a sister (Katie) of my ex-husband (who passed away 8-21-10) died in her sleep. This poor family has lost 2 beloved members in 15 days! I was a member of it for almost 14 yrs and am very fond on them to this day! I am glad we have been able to reconnect after 23 years apart, but didn't want it to be this way. I have been looking through some old photos as a result of the NUMEROUS conversations I have had with them since the middle of August. We have been chatting like there was never a separation and the best part...I have been able to make contact with my ex's estranged son's family. Anyhow, I found this photo of us girls (I'm the little sawed off one) probably in 1985 or 1986 from a family reunion in Indiana.(Can't find the one of the guys yet) I can play that little video in my mind like it was just yesterday! This is what making memories is all about. I used a freebie called Plentiful by Shabby Princess and WA by Jennifer for this photo of the Talmadge Girls...(we are still these girls, except for Pat and Katie who are watching over us from above). We are getting some much needed rain and cooler temps because of Tropical Storm Hermine today and tonight...I'm not complaining about either. Kind of enjoying sitting here with all the lovely fun time memories. Hope your making your own to pull out sometime later to do the same. Chat more next time. Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment