Saturday, September 25, 2010

Is Fall finally here??

Good Saturday Morning!! Woke to rain, rain, rain...with not one...but two fronts moving through today DROPPING temps! Love it! Love it! Love it! Supposed to rain most of the day here, reach about 84...but tomorrow's high is to be about 77! Finally!!
The "girls" and I are spending a lazy, lazy day..so thought I would make another page for them before we snuggle in to read or watch a movie. I am taking some time off from scrapping to give my "abused" shoulder a rest...LOL! (from playing too many games!)
Since you always see my "girls", here is some of my real family ties, my nieces, nephews and great nieces.
Hope whatever you do this weekend...you make so very many, many memories to share! I will chat more with all y'all later! Luv, Mat All the photos were taken this month by me and I created the frames with a freebie polaroid brush...the BG and cat toy is from CatLovers Kit by Annie and the WA this time belongs to TLC. Thanx to all for your generosity in sharing!I created this template too and just had to use it...the tree is from Nothing But Freebies, not sure about the WA as no tou with it and the rest is all mine...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment