Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Inez!!

Happy, happy, happy birthday to my friend of many, many years, Inez! Pamper yourself today sweetie and have a marvelous one, you so deserve it! Much love is sent your way today and always!! Remember this photo? Early 1980's...LOL! Those were the good times, huh?  As this saying imparts, Memories can happen anywhere and this photo really opened a flood gate for me. Hope it does for you as well. Love ya girlfriend and always will!
I used Miriam's gorgeous QP1 from her Mini kit 9 (Yes, she is back online and has a gorgeous kit with lots of extras she is offering). The wordart is from Ginger! Got lots to do today, so this post is short, just wanted to wish my ex sister-in-law a happy birthday! Chat more next time....keep making those memories to share!
Hugs, Mat

1 comment:

  1. Aren't memories wonderful? Every now and then I'll see or hear something, and all sorts of memories start coming up. It's wonderful to get lost in them for a while.

    I love your ravioli layout. Just think what wonderful memories it will bring someday. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete