Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thanks Miss Edna for the lovely award!

My friend Edna at Miss Edna's Place sent me an awesome award. Thank you Edna, sorry it has taken me so long to post it, but had to think about the questions a bit and we had severe wind and storms yesterday, so I did not have my computer on with all the lightning strikes! Here goes!!
The rules are pretty easy:  (1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.  (2)  Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.  (3)  Answer the five simple questions.  (4) Nominate blogs for the award and notify each of them.  (5) Display the award on your blog somewhere. 

Here are the questions with my answers.

1.  If you could change one thing, what would you change?
The way our senior citizens are treated!

2.  If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
I had a tough time with this one, probably right where I am because all that I have experienced so far has led me to where I am know with the knowledge, security and happiness that I have now.

3.  What is one thing that really scares you?
The lack of respect for others! (The total disrespect for life, be it human or animal! Why people have to be so insensitive and cruel is way beyond me!)

4.  What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you'll be able to complete it?
I have pretty much completed all my dreams, the one left if that my family be well taken care of (not necessarily rich, but comfortable) and happy!

5.  If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? 
A cat...so I could be treated the way mine are...LOL!

Now I would like to pass this award on to:
(Between Miss Edna and Kyra...they have taken some of my nominees, but let's see if I can come up with a couple)...LOL! Thanks to all of you who share so much, not just freebies, but your friendship with us!

Miriam at Miriam's Scraps
Monica at Mgtcs Digital Art-Free Stuff
Neli at Lugar Encantado da Neli
Donna at Donna's Digital Creations

Okay, I think I did it! Now off to let everyone know they have an award! Chat with y'all later! Got some things I have to do today! Make lots of memories to share! Luv, Mat

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this gift and especially for your friendship!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend for this great award! It might take me a bit to get all the rules done , but will get to it.
    hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not easy hey, to answer those questions!
    But you did a great job. Had to smile reading who you would be for one day LOL!
    Well, hope that the weather settles down a bit in your area, s it will be safe to use a computer and go out without fear.
    We have pretty rough weather here too. Hard wind, even stormy, they expext also some rain and/or hail. Ghee, not nice.
    Have to pick out the best moment of the day to pop out quickly,so I can finish my knitting.
    Have a great day, stay safe
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete