Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter?

We have been pushing temps close to 70 for a couple of days! What happened to winter? A weak but very windy cold front is pushing through now, a little nippy, but really blowing trash around. For the life of me I can't understand why people cannot tie up or cover their trash cans! Anyhow, we are to only see about 60 today, but the temps are to steadily climb to about 72 by Thursday!
I spent way too many hours in front of the TV this weekend! LOL! i watched some of the Barrett Jackson auction...a lot of HGTV.....and both NFL playoff games yesterday! I was happy with both, they were good games and am excited about watching brothers coach their teams in the Super Bowl! What time I was not in front of the TV...I was doing some research on Ancestry.com. I even designed a couple of freebies that I posted on Miriam's Scraps. Now that she has her internet services back, she has a gorgeous kit she just put up if you are interested.  Check over on the right for a link to her site!
I downloaded a collaboration kit from 4 designers at the Studio called Winter Ice, they were doing mini LOs that I thought I would join, so I did this page of Jade in her winter coat. But, I decided to not join in so, thought I would post it here for y'all to see her pretty smile (they are far and few)!
Y'all have a great week making memories, those of you lucky enough to have the day off, enjoy it! Chat more next time....Luv, Mat

2 comments:

  1. Winter fro me has lasted long enough now, but we still have snow and ice and freezing temperatures.
    Not too heavy, but several degrees at night for sure.
    Looking out of the window I see, oh miracle, a bit of sunshine. So I will go out, after a couple of days hibernating LOL!
    Have a great day.
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout of Jade. She has such a beautiful smile. You could send me some of your temps and I'd be a happpy little camper. It is so cold here. Brrrr. I also liked your full page QP. Very pretty! You have a great night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete