Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pretty Little Ruby

I have been busy today...the computer guy came and got my work computer to see if he can figure out why it quit working....so with an empty space that showed lots of dust and cat hair....I got a wild hair to change up my office...cleaning and dusting and rearranging....LOL! Now I am too pooped to move! But I did finish it as much as I could and it looks a wee bit roomier...for sure it is cleaner. I feel better about it even if I am tired!

I got this photo of Ruby from Christina's FB page...isn't it sweet? She just loves the color purple, so I had made this lavender ice page and decided to make her a page with it....her photos are seldom by herself. She loves to follow Jade around or boss baby brother Jayson when Jade is in school. Typical middle child, huh?
She loves necklaces too! Doesn't she have a cute smile? Anyhow I liked it and chose Miss Boots' (Linda at Random Thoughts) Wordart of Sunshine Smiles. Ruby is playing on the stairs to a slide I think.


Enjoy your day, what's left of it, making memories to share with all of us...Chat more next time, Luv, Mat

3 comments:

  1. She is cute, that little one!
    Oh boy, you were busy, and yes, even if we are pooped out after such work, we feel satisfied, if the result is great. Time to be proud of yourself LOL!
    And now you deserve some relax time, weekend might be just for that.!
    Hope your working computer will be okay soon.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hug
    Kyra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mat, I have an award on my blog for you. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete